Connecticut Small Business Boost Fund
The Minority Construction Council is a technical assistance partner and is thrilled to participate in the Connecticut Small Business Boost Fund program. This program will support our state’s many small businesses and non-profit organizations! We will assist clients with the loan application process and connect them with our preferred partners to access funding for their business.
- Organizations must have operations in Connecticut
- Annual revenue of less than $8 million
- No more than 100 full-time employees
- Must have been in operation for at least one year prior to the date of application
- SMALL amount of financing is available for start-up businesses
- Working capital loans between $5,000 – $500,000 (subject to eligibility)
- No origination fees
- Fixed 4.5% interest rate
- 60 and 72 month payback terms depending on loan size
What Can I Use The Loan For?
- Utilities & Rent
- Eligible refinancing
- Marketing & Advertising
- Building Renovations
- Other expenses
For assistance with the Connecticut Small Business Boost Fund application, contact the Minority Construction Council office to set up your appointment.